Poland is a huge country with a rich history, a lively culture, and inviting individuals. Because of late endeavors in globalization, Poland is always drawing in students from abroad. The nation offers a-list training at unassuming educational expenses and astoundingly reasonable average cost for basic items. Situated in Central Europe, Poland verges on Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania and Russia (through its Kaliningrad exclave). Warsaw, Poland’s capital and biggest city, is an advanced, invigorating center with numerous colleges offering a wide scope of courses to study in Poland. Other significant college urban areas incorporate Cracow, Poznan, Lodz and Wroclaw. Advanced education in Poland has a set of experiences going back almost 800 years, and the nation is home to more than 400 foundations – a considerable lot of which currently additionally offer investigation programs in English. Also, in case you are looking for a degree in medication, clinical schools in Poland are known for their top notch instruction. Among the best-positioned are the Medical University of Silesia and the Medical University of Warsaw.
Why Study in Poland?
The high quality of education, a result of Poland’s European traditions and standards, as well as its highly qualified academic staff.
The levels of support and care for foreign students.
The reasonable cost of living and studying.
A Beautiful Country
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
Interesting Facts About Poland
- The economy of Poland is the sixth largest in the European Union (EU) and the largest among the former Eastern Bloc members of the EU.
- 21st largest economy in the World.
- If you are a Non-EU and EEA citizen, you must apply for a long-term visa at your local Polish embassy or consulate to gain a post study visa in Poland.
- There are 72 743 foreign students from 170 countries studying in Poland.
- Home to some of the world leading companies Such as PKN Orlen, Jerónimo Martins Polska, PKO Bank Polski, Powszechny Zakład Ubezpieczeń, PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna, Grupa Lotos.