Study in Singapore
Singapore is a vibrant, fast growing country with an extraordinary education system, providing a wide range of opportunities to the international students to secure their future. The country is a blend of culture, architecture, cuisine and arts. All these will make your studies here more interesting and allow you to experience some of the most incredible places in the world. The country is also regarded as a business hub as several multinational and small and medium companies have established their headquarters here. Thus, it provides a wide range of career options to the students belonging to every discipline and specialization.
- Asia’s Education hub.
- Institutions and courses are accredited by SPRING, Singapore.
- Duration for UG: 3-4 Years, PG: 1-1.5 Years
- Public Universities allow 16 hours part time per week.
- Major Intakes: Jan, Aug and Sept.
- IELTS is not mandatory.
- Business Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management