When it comes to higher studies, placement becomes one of the most crucial factors in deciding the area of study. MBA is considered to be one of the most demanded degrees in the corporate world, and thus there’s a lot of opportunity for MBAs. It is for that reason MBA is often considered an investment since it has such a high return of investment. However, despite having such demand, it is also crucial to choose wisely the place from where you are going to pursue MBA. It has been found that international students with business degrees are preferred over other students making abroad studies more advantageous.
When it comes to studying foreign, Australia is considered one of the best countries for that. Australia provides a holistic approach to studies with its state-of-the-art universities. On top of that, there are many benefits given to students, such as a permit for part-time work and a post-study work permit that allows international students every year. On top of that, Australia has some of the best MBA colleges in the world that stand out in the global ranking in terms of opportunities as well as careers. Furthermore, an MBA from Australia is highly valued and recognized across the world. As a result, an MBA in Australia may assist Indian students in building advanced management abilities and get access to a worldwide network.
Let’s discuss some of the key features that Australia offers to Indian students:
- Affordability: When it comes to overseas studies, tuition fees and other finances become a significant cause of worry for the students. Australia offers an MBA program at a relatively reasonable price as compare to other countries. On top of that, it allows international students to work part-time during their studies in order to make a living. All these factors make Australia an affordable place for international students.
- Permanent Residency: The quality of life and growth opportunity make Australia ideal for Indian students to settle. The Australian government considers MBA as a permanent residency course. If you qualify the standard eligibility criteria, you will be able to work full-time in Australia right after completion of your MBA.
Some of the best colleges for MBA in Australia are:
- The University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- Australian National University
- The University of Queensland
- Monash University
- University of New South Wales Sydney
- University of Adelaide
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Canberra