Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. It is famous for its Nouveau Arab architecture. Dubai is the desert city-state on the shores of the beautiful Arabian Gulf, replete with clean, sandy beaches and clear blue-green waters. Dubai is truly cosmopolitan. The fastest growing economy in the world. Learning is comparatively economical because of the education policies of Dubai. Due to vast development activities, especially in the area of infrastructure, trade and commerce, the possibilities of finding On-Job training as well as full time employment are ample. The UAE is hospitable, exotic and safe. Popular universities from all around the world have their campuses in Dubai. Therefore, it is imparting education of highest standards.
Why Study in Dubai?
Warm and hospitable environment
Affordable tuition fee
World class infrastructure and fast growing economy.
Plethora of opportunities for career growth
Interesting Facts About Dubai
- Approximately 85% of the population is foreign
- UAE welcomes students from over 108 countries to study in various programs including bachelor’s and master’s degrees in subjects such as arts, science, engineering, business, communications, media and nursing ensuring cultural diversity.
- Offers a political stability, a cosmopolitan lifestyle, and a safe city to stay and study.
- Low cost of studying when compared to other equally developed countries like UK and Australia.
- Home to some of the world leading companies Such as Emaar Properties Co, Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, etc.