Free education, free education, free education. Germany has achieved something a few countries, if any, can boast about. Fully subsidised higher education allows students from any part of the world to study in Germany without having to pay any tuition fees. In addition to few of the most advanced engineering degrees, studies in Germany are practically oriented and include internships to apply the attained knowledge to the real industry. Cities like Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt belong to the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe and growing German economy drives them to develop even more. Safe, student-friendly cities with high living standard can be however found in every part of Germany. If you have ever wanted to work for companies like SAP, Audi, BMW or Mercedes, studying in Germany will likely be the best decision you can make. Oh, and how could we forget: Free education!
Why Study in Germany?
Top Student Destination
Developed State of Economy
No to Low Tuition fees
A Vibrant & Diverse Culture
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
- Degrees are highly recognized across the globe.
- Duration- UG: 3-4 Years, PG: 1-2 Years
- Permitted: 20 hours part time per week.
- Major Intakes: Feb and July.
- Options for Permanent Residency
- 2 years work permit after study
- Low or No tuition fee
- Engineering hub
- Specialization in desired Fees
Interesting Facts About Germany
- Germany ranked first in the Nation Brand as per NBI.
- 4th largest by nominal GDP in the world.
- 1.5 years of extra Work Permit.
- 374,580 foreign students enrolled in German universities in 2018,
up from 358,900 in 2017.
- Home to many of the world leading companies Such as Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG, Allianz SE, BMW AG.