Study in Germany
Free education, free education, free education. Germany has achieved something a few countries, if any, can boast about. Fully subsidised higher education allows students from any part of the world to study in Germany without having to pay any tuition fees. In addition to few of the most advanced engineering degrees, studies in Germany are practically oriented and include internships to apply the attained knowledge to the real industry. Cities like Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt belong to the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe and growing German economy drives them to develop even more. Safe, student-friendly cities with high living standard can be however found in every part of Germany. If you have ever wanted to work for companies like SAP, Audi, BMW or Mercedes, studying in Germany will likely be the best decision you can make. Oh, and how could we forget: Free education!
- Degrees are highly recognized across the globe.
- Duration- UG: 3-4 Years, PG: 1-2 Years
- Permitted: 20 hours part time per week.
- Major Intakes: Feb and July.
- Options for Permanent Residency
- 2 years work permit after study
- Low or No tuition fee
- Engineering hub
- Specialization in desired Fees
- Business Management
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Mass Communication and Journalism