About New Zealand
New Zealand, a multi-cultural nation with a population comprising of natives, European and Asian people. New Zealand is a highly developed welcoming place. Kiwis are some of the most amazing, loving, and welcoming people that you will ever meet. However, the number one reason to go to New Zealand is for their amazing educational system. First, the tuition fees is one of the lowest in the world. You get a British-based education (due to their British influence) at a minimum cost. The degrees are recognized around the world for being latest and practical. You will get a high quality, hands-on education that you deserve. The New Zealand even goes so far as to check its superior quality in each and every course, program and certificate so that they can be acknowledged around the world.
Why Study in New Zealand?
Influenced by the UK education system, New Zealand focuses on researchbased teaching.
All eight universities of New Zealand consistently rank high in QS World Rankings.
Part time job opportunities for international students & New Zealand has comparatively low cost of living.
A Beautiful Country
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
- Less expensive as compared to other popular destinations.
- Major Intakes: Feb and July
- One Year Graduate Jobs Search Visa.
- IELTS: 6-6.5 required
- UG: 3-4 years, PG: 2 years
- Permitted: 20 hrs part time per week
- Option of PR (Permanent Residency)
- Rolling Intakes
Interesting Facts About New Zealand
- The New Zealand economy has been ranked first in the world for Social Progression, which covers such areas as Basic Human Needs, Foundations of Wellbeing, and the level of Opportunity available to its citizens.
- 51st largest economy in the World.
- Upto 3 years of extra Work Permit after Studies.
- The number of international students studying in New Zealand is rising and hit almost 50,000 last year.
- Home to some of the world leading companies Such as Fletcher Building, Woolworths NZ, Air New Zealand, Spark New Zealand etc.