MBA is one of the most sought after courses today and not just the career but even the search for the ideal University that can take you around the world.
Pursuing an MBA would give a student practical knowledge, better work opportunities, and options for Permanent Residency in countries like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
For example MBA in Canada:
- MBA colleges in Canada are affordable and an internationally recognized degrees are provided
- VISA and Admissions procedures are very easy.
- Business programs enhance the earning potentials of student in Canada.
- Students get an opportunity to build strong relations with fellow mates belonging to different cultural backgrounds!
- Canadian Institutions includes Internship programs that help students work in the real business world and get better understanding of the industry they’ll be working in.
Fees of MBA in Abroad
It depends on countries that you want to study in –
For Canada: Tution fees ranges from 10000$ per year to 25000$ per year
In some schools it goes upto 35000$ for the entire program.
For Australia: Tution fees ranges from 20000$ to 95000$ depends on university.
For UK: Tution fee for one year degree can cost £10000 to £15000 on average and from Top Universities can cost around £45000.
I hope this article help you in choosing your MBA course from the university you love!