USA, the country which has experienced democracy for more than 200 years is strong: economically as well as culturally. It is all because of today the immigrants. USA has the world’s most flexible education system, where students can study their area of interest as specialization. As the education system of USA is not centralized, each institute can determine its program and admission standards. Lateral Movement in the education system is possible at any point of time. More than 4000 institutions offer undergraduate, masters and doctorate degrees in different specializations. The US education system has a strong academic & social environment which fosters academic, professional and personal development of individuals. The approach of the USA education system allows students to learn and earn. This not only gives you a thorough knowledge of the subjects, but also teaches one to have a practical & professional approach, therefore offering better growth prospects worldwide.
Why Study in USA?
Country full of Technology, innovation, Culture and Art.
Top universities and multicosmolitan environment.
An affordable destination for international students.
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- IELTS not mandatory
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
- World’s Best Ranked Universities
- Top education destination across the globe
- TOEFL: 80 iBT required
- 20 hours part time/week on campus
- UG: 4 years, PG: 2 Years
- Major Intakes: Sept and Jan
Interesting Facts About United States
- USA ranks among the 2nd most industrialized countries in the world.
- Best economy in the World.
- 3 years of extra work permit after STEM programmes.
- USA welcomes more than 1 million international students every year.
- Home to some of the world leading companies Such as Apple, Walmart, Amazon, Berkshire, Hataway, AT&T, Ford, Phillips, Dell etc