Bio-sciences is a combination of the courses, helping you to explore the depth of body functions in living organisms. The student is allowed to study the mechanisms and life cycles for a variety of organisms. The exploration is also made through the angle of weather adaption, synchronization with the environment, and the possibility to evolve at the best. The courses of bio-science will combine the concepts of theory and the experimental data obtained through practical examination of the concepts. The student will also have to get prepared for the seminars and thesis so as to assess their learning. The study of bio-sciences will definitely expand your horizons into the concepts of evolution, cell theory, life sciences, etc.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY BIO-SCIENCES:
- Getting detailed knowledge of concepts like cell theory, mechanisms of living organisms, etc.
- Chance to study in top-ranking universities of the world.
- Opportunity to work in world-class research laboratories.
- You can pursue a specialisation in fields like Zoology and Botany.
- The student will also be able to develop skillsets like research, communication, etc, required highly by employers.
TOP CAREER PROFILES
Few career opportunities in the field of bio-science are listed below:
- Medical paper writing
- Medical Journalism
- Healthcare Research & Informatics
- Process development scientist
- Technical Sales executive
- Marine biologist
TOP 10 UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Cambridge
- Stanford University
- Oxford University
- University of California, Berkley
- ETH Zurich
- Yale University
- California Institute of Technology
- University of California, Los Angeles
TOP 10 COUNTRIES TO STUDY:
- The USA
- The UK
Though getting admissions in the top-ranking universities is completely dependent on your profile. We advise you to assess your eligibility with us. For more information on how to study bio-sciences in top-ranking universities, just get in touch with us!!