This agreement is an official electronic record in relation to the Information Technology Act, 2000, initiated by a computer system, and doesn’t need any digital or physical signatures.
II. ABOUT US
To use this platform and buying products from this platform concerns the following terms of usage:
1. All the content mentioned on the pages of this platform is for your basic information and use only. Although it may change without notice.
2. No one, including us or any third parties, offers any warranty or guarantee when it comes to precision, timeliness, completeness, performance, or adequacy of the information and materials available or provided on this platform for any specific purpose. You accept that such information and material may include defects or mistakes, and we explicitly omit liability for any such mistakes or defects to the utmost extent allowed by law.
3. This platform includes vital materials which are directly owned by or authorized to us. The materials contain layout, design, graphics, appearance, and look, but are not restricted to. Any sort of reproduction is prohibited other than in compliance with the copyright notice, which creates part of these terms and conditions.
4. Your utilization of any sort of information or materials on this platform is absolutely at your own risk, and we are not at all responsible for it. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products or information provided on this platform fit your certain requirements.
5. All trademarks duplicated in the platform which are not owned by, or permitted to, the operator is acknowledged on this website. Gateway International may not use the intellectual property owned or allowed to be utilized without our prior written permission.
6. Illegitimate utilization of our platform may result in a claim for vandalization and/or be a criminal offence.
7. You may not create any link to this website from any other platform or lead source, or document without Gateway International’s prior written approval.
8. Occasionally, this platform may also contain links to other websites. Such links are basically offered for your convenience to access further information. They don’t imply that we advocate the website(s). Furthermore, we have no responsibility for the content included on the connected website(s).
9. Your use of our platform and any clash emerging out of these use of the platform is liable to the Indian laws or other regulatory authorities.
10. Your utilization of our products and services offered herein is exclusively for your private and non-commercial use. Thus, any other utilization for personal reasons is absolutely prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial utilization of our services must be susceptible to the following restrictions:
(i) You may not decompile, plagiarise or dismantle the contents of our product, or get rid of any copyright, trademark registration, or various other proprietary notices from the contents of our products.
(ii) You will never
(a) use our products or services for commercial reasons of any sort, or (b) promote or sell any products, services or other side (whether or not for profit) or request others (involving, without restrictions, solicitations for contributions or donations) or utilize any public conference for commercial purpose of any type, or (c) utilize our products and services in any way that is illegal, or harms Gateway International or any other individual or entity as intended by Gateway International.
11. Gateway International or any of its affiliates or content partners shall have no responsibility for any damage or loss made to table or phone or any other hardware and/or software, along with loss of data or effect on the proceeding speed of the tablet, those caused by the use of our products and services.
12. Gateway International products and/or services may not be compatible with every device, including the Gateway International applications and content. We are not compelled to offer workable products and/or services for any phones/tablets except if stated otherwise.
13. In no way will Gateway International be held accountable for damages of any sort, including without restriction, (i) special, indirect, special, consequential, vindictive, flawless, or incidental damage (like loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic benefits, loss of programs or information), or (ii) straight damages in excess of the amount paid to Gateway International for the product/services, emerging out of the usage of, mise of or incapability to use, or mistakes, defaults or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products or services, or any vital information offered on the Site. Most authorities don’t permit the limitations or exclusions of liability. Consequently, on such occasions, some of the above restrictions are not applicable to the User.
14. Gateway International may also connect with the User through SMS, email, and call to notify of several important updates. Thus, the User holds Gateway International non-liable to any liabilities, including financial penalties, damages, and expenses if the user’s phone number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
15. You hereby compensate, guard, and hold Gateway International’s distributors, agents, representatives, and other approved users, and all of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers, and suppliers, and every preceding entity’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, safe from and against any/all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs emerging from your utilization of our product/service.
18. Individuals who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, must not be allowed to use our products or services. People who are minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., shall not be permitted to use our products or services. As a minor, if you want to use our products or services, such use must be conducted under the supervision of your legal guardian or parents. Gateway International will not be accountable for any consequence that surfaces as a result of misuse of any type of our products or services that may happen by virtue of any individual, including a minor utilizing the services offered. By using the products or services, you permit that all the data shared by you is correct and complete and that you have acquired the consent of the parent/legal guardian(in the case of minors). Gateway International holds the direct right to cancel your subscription and/or refuse to offer you access to the products or services if it is found that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not approved by your parent/legal guardian or any information offered by you is incorrect.
19. The users of this platform must not host, show, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
a) to another individual and to which the user possesses no right to;
b) is scandalously harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or motivating money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any way whatever;
c) danger to minors in any way;
d)breaks any law for the time being in force;
e) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
f) defrauds or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is highly offensive or menacing;
g) imitate another person;
h) consists of software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs made to barge in, destroy or restrict the performance of any computer resource;
i) threatens India’s unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or result in incitement to the commission of any comprehendible offense or obstructs investigation of any offense or is insulting any other country.
2. We must not be held accountable for any non-compliance or delay following any of the obligations we assume under any Contract when led by events beyond our rational control or on account of force majeure.
III. TERM & TERMINATION
- The User is obliged to clear any due with us for any of the services you have acquired. Gateway International must not be responsible to you or any third party for any cancellation of your access to the Services.
IV. GOVERNING LAW
- The jurisdictional court New Delhi, India must have sole control over any claim surfacing from or associated with, a visit to/use of the platform or purchase of the products. The laws of New Delhi, India regulate this agreement and all these terms and conditions of utilizing the platform or purchasing the products. Assuming you are from a different country, we hold on to the right to bring proceedings against you for breaching any of the terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use, or another relevant country.
- Gateway International accepts no liability regardless, directly or indirectly, for non-compliance with the laws of any country apart from India, and the basic fact that the platform can be accessed or used in a country besides India will not make implicit that we agree to the laws of such any country.
V. CONTACT US
For more information or clearing any doubt regarding our products/services, the platform and their contents, connect with at Gateway International
VI. UniConnect’s Terms & Conditions
The student concurs to permit Gateway International as his/her agent and assist with his/her application & other admission concerning services.
The student agrees to switch his/her agent to Gateway International if another agent is already allowed before this.