All things considered, studying in Spain permits you to select at probably the best colleges around the world, including renowned spanish business colleges. Student life is likewise extremely entertaining. Assuming you need to study in Spain, you must know all the points before going further. Studying abroad in Spain, means you will be a part of a diverse and multicultural student population. Salamanca, in Spain, is an astonishing small city full of history and culture. Spain is an optimal objective to seek after a degree. It is, indeed, one of the top worldwide student destinations all throughout the world, not too far off on the rundown close by the US and UK. Be that as it may, Spain positions a lot higher than the US and the UK with regards to safety and peace, as indicated by the 2020 Global Peace Index.
Why Study in Spain?
Educational opportunities of the highest standards and a multicultural population.
Going to university at undergraduate or post-graduate level boosts job prospects, a 2014 EU study showed.
Spanish universities charge very minimal tuition fees from international students.
A Beautiful Country
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
- Less expensive as compared to other popular destinations.
- Major Intakes: Feb and July
- One Year Graduate Jobs Search Visa.
- IELTS: 6-6.5 required
- UG: 3-4 years, PG: 2 years
- Permitted: 20 hrs part time per week
- Option of PR (Permanent Residency)
- Rolling Intakes
Interesting Facts About Spain
- Spain has a mixed capitalist economy in which there is a variety of private freedom, combined with centralized economic planning and government regulation.
- 13th largest economy in the World.
- Applying for the residence permit for students looking for a job.You can start this procedure 60 days before or 90 days after you finished your studies in Spain, and it will only allow you to stay for a maximum of 12 months in order to find a job or to start your own business project.
- Taking statistics and estimates from across these education sectors, the report counts nearly 617,000 foreign students in Spain.
- Home to some of the world leading companies Such as Bankinter, Acciona, Merlin Properties, Enagás, Mapfre.