In most cases, obtaining a Canadian visa is the first step in traveling abroad. The majority of countries require Indians to obtain a visa before they are permitted to enter the country. Any individual wishing to work, visit, or study in Canada must possess a Canada visa. The process begins with the completion of the application and its submission, whether online or in person. Once the application has been submitted, the processing time varies according to the type of visa. It is possible to check the status of both paper and online visa applications online. In this article, you will learn how to check your Canadian visa status tracking time in the easiest way possible.
Canada Visa Processing Time
An application for a Canada visa can take a considerable amount of time depending on your home country and the political and social environment at the time of application. Depending on the type of application, visa processing times may vary. The visa issuing organization has also claimed that the times can vary somewhat as a result of Covid-19. Here is a brief overview of the average processing time for Canadian visas:
- Visitor Visa: On average, it takes 40 days for a visitor visa application to be processed from India
- Study Permit: Applicants from India may need to wait up to 13 weeks for their Study Permit Visa to be processed by the Canadian consulate.
- Work Permit: It may take up to 35 weeks for a work permit application to be processed from India.
- Skilled Worker Economic Migration Federal: Using the online express entry system, skilled federal workers can expect to wait up to six months for their economic migration to be processed.
It should be noted that the processing time does not include the time taken to submit the original application. These Canada Visa Processing Times do not include procedures such as biometrics that must be completed after the application has been submitted.
How To Check Canadian Visa Status Tracking Time Online?
You can check your Canada visa application status online on the official IRCC’s website. Here are the steps you need to follow to check Canadian visa status tracking Time:
- Open the IRCC’s status check page from anywhere in the world.
- Choose the type of visa from the drop-down menu. In the case of an application for a Canada visitor visa, you may select that option.
- If you wish to check your Canadian visa application status, you must log into the account you created when submitting your application online. If you submitted your application on paper, proceed to the next section to learn how to link your account.
- Under the main heading of “View my submitted applications or profiles,” you will find a section entitled “Check status and messages.”
- Whether the visa has been approved, disapproved, or is in the process of being processed, you will receive immediate information.
By applying online, you can avoid many hassles and get immediate assistance. Additionally, you are able to track the status of Canada student visas or study permits, immigration applications, eTA applications, and so forth. For more information, consult the trusted study in Canada consultants.
How To Check Canada Visa Status Online Using Your Passport Number?
There may be some individuals who prefer to check their Canada Visa Status online by entering their passport number. It is not necessary to create an online account in order to use this method. To check Canadian visa application status with passport number, you should follow the steps outlined below:
- On the Canadian consulates look for the option to track the status of your visa application. On the site, you will find a link that leads to the tracking system.
- Using the tracking system, you can obtain information about your visa application. As a first step, you’ll need to provide your passport acknowledgement number and your birth date.
- Following that, you will have to submit a captcha to prove that you are human. By doing so, bot traffic can be avoided.
- Finally, click the submit button and wait for the method to be processed.
Besides, tracking your passport’s delivery should not be confused with checking your visa status online. It is also possible to track your passport’s delivery during the postal delivery process on the website. Those links are only applicable if you are anticipating receiving your passport after receiving your Canada Visa. By following those links, you will be able to track the location of your passport, just like any other courier.
Canadian Visa Application Status: Reasons for Unsuccessful Application
Prior to deciding on a method for checking your Canadian visa status tracking Time, it is important to determine the chances of success. Generally, visa applications are approved when you avoid causing the following problems:
- Missing Information: Canadians are extremely proud of letting someone into their country. On the application form, you are required to provide complete information about yourself. Checking the status of your Canada student visa application reveals that incomplete information on the application is one of the most common reasons for rejection. It is imperative to avoid such incompletions at all costs.
- Fee Issues: When you check your Canadian visa status tracking time status, you may see disapproval if you have failed to pay the Visa registration fee. It is mandatory to pay the fees associated with applying for a visa. The application must be paid in advance in order to be processed.
- Program Dates: When applying for a study permit, students must ensure that the application is submitted during the program dates. The Canadian visa application status will likely be rejected or disapproved if the immigration or visa program is halted.
Hence, obtaining a visa for the country is the first step for students planning to complete their higher education in Canada. Often, this process can be lengthy and confusing which can lead to stress and anxiety. So, get in touch with experienced study in Canada consultants and acquire all the necessary information on the visa application process.