Singapore is a vibrant, fast growing country with an extraordinary education system, providing a wide range of opportunities to the international students to secure their future. The country is a blend of culture, architecture, cuisine and arts. All these will make your studies here more interesting and allow you to experience some of the most incredible places in the world. The country is also regarded as a business hub as several multinational and small and medium companies have established their headquarters here. Thus, it provides a wide range of career options to the students belonging to every discipline and specialization.
Why Study in Singapore?
Cultural, Social and educational variety.
Reasonable affordability with high standard of education.
Endless employment opportunities.
Bilingual education policy with an option to study in English.
Part time work allowed by govt. institutions along with studies.
- QS Top Rank Universities
- Scholarships Available
- Assured Admissions
- Part Time Jobs
- Stay Back Options
- Min 55% Required
- Final Year Students Can Also Apply
- Study in World Most Prestigious And Oldest Universities
- Wide Range Of Bachelors and Masters Courses Are Available
- Education Gap is Accepted
- Easy Admission and Visa Procedure
- Asia’s Education hub.
- Institutions and courses are accredited by SPRING, Singapore.
- Duration for UG: 3-4 Years, PG: 1-1.5 Years
- Public Universities allow 16 hours part time per week.
- Major Intakes: Jan, Aug and Sept.
- IELTS is not mandatory.
Interesting Facts About Singapore
- Premier education hub in Asia with rich multi-cultural heritage.
- Welcomes thousands of international students every year.
- Offers a political stability, a cosmopolitan lifestyle, and a safe to stay and study.
- Low cost of studying when compared to other countries like UK, USA and Australia.
- Singapore is a perfect place for students interested in business and commerce as it is an important center for trade, financial services, wealth management and commodities trading.